Dealing With Difficult People
OvalOptions Training Center
4251 Kipling St.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
This course is designed to provide attendees with skills necessary to:
- Deal effectively with demanding people
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts before they become destructive
- Promote production work relationships
- Reduce stress at work and at home
- Understand conflict styles
We encounter difficult people every day and most of the time we don’t have to be around them for long. In most work environments, however, avoiding such difficulties is next to impossible. Yet, in many instances, great effort and time is put toward avoiding such people. This affects work atmosphere, production and service. Great teamwork starts with team members and their interaction. Friction between them produces the same results as friction between engine parts: after a while, the engine will overheat and fail.
To register for the Open Enrollment session, use the PayPal link below: